Thursday, June 24, 2010

Somasa...

Yesterday was a very exciting day…lies. I was going to go visit safe-house for children, but they canceled it at the last minute so I was stuck on campus all day ‘researching’. However, I was able to pick up the rest of my new India clothes that I’m being forced to wear and found a cute little India shop where I can buy snacks. I bought some Cheetos (which expired in May, but were still great), crackers, a samosa, and some sort of chips….all for only .88 such a steal. The samosa was great!!!

(actual street somosa)

Caitlin and Kim (along with Kim’s dogs Winnie and Asia) were able to Skype with me the other night (morning for them). We had a nice time chatting and I was able to watch them eat a frozen India dinner! It was great chatting and catching up with people from home. I’m really loving this Skype situation.


(Winnie)

2 comments:

JuLee said...

I would like to Skype with you!!! Let's set up a call. I need my picture somewhere on this blog.

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahha this is awesome. Winnie is an international Skyper....only adds to her class and charm