Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Envy...

Today was a very special day after a rigorous session of learning Malayalam (the language) Biji brought me my first package!!!!!


I was overjoyed to open my mail and find nothing other than a book...and a vampire book at that!! Life could not get any better today. Caitlin you are one amazing person!!!


I also had an awkward encounter with a our local chef. I was watching him butcher some fish for what I assume will be our lunch later on and I witnessed a cat stalking the fish. I tried to inquire if they were going to feed the cat the scraps of fish, but I think he thought I was asking if he was going to cook the cat with the fish. He shook his head back and forth saying 'Oh no!!'. However, later on I saw him feeding the cat the leftover fish. I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo now.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Oh dear is that a very small cat or very large fish? Either way, ew. And now that you have given the chef some ideas I would keep an eye on that cat. If it disappears, don't eat that day.

caitlin.rosing said...

I love the pictures!! Denise wrote a comment on the back there! hahahaha. Oh Denise!

Mary said...

If only I had saved the neon bikini undies from my truck driver...you could've gotten another package. sorry maybe something better will come along.