Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blah...

I feel like every blogger reaches this point. “I’m almost done, I have nothing else to say.” Well, persistent blog readers I have reached that point. Can you believe I only have 6 more weeks left at Rajagiri!!! I leave here on November 5th and will be celebrating Diwali in Delhi with some roomies and a couple of new friends. My Dad will then be flying over to travel throughout Rajasthan for a week and then I’m home to celebrate my favorite holiday….Thanksgiving!!! I cannot believe I’ve been living here so long and been able to experience so much in such a short about of time. My friends and I have planned a jammed packed 6 weeks full of weekend trips throughout Southern India. I promise to post pictures and have funny stories. In other exciting news my sister, Jennifer, will be having her baby boy next month!!! I’m so sad I cannot be there to hold him, but the moment I get off the plane in America I’m heading to Philly to hold my little nephew!
This past weekend we took another boat trip on the backwaters with Jen (Jacqi's best friend who came to visit) and had a blast. We all just had a good time hanging out and telling funny stories from college. We are heading to Munnar this weekend to visit a tea plantation and hang out with some elephants. I'll post pictures when I get back!


(Jen and I practicing some yoga moves)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

isn't that "the tree"