Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Visitor...in India!?


The past couple of weeks have been the best so far!! Caitlin flew over to visit me!!! We went to Goa and had a fabulous time together. Upon arriving in the hotel room, I promptly took the first warm shower I’ve had in over 2 months!! I cannot describe how overjoyed I was to have her here. We were able to visit a spice plantation, ride and wash an elephant (I could basically drive an elephant now because I do it so often), shop at markets (Caitlin had to take a Xanax for those trips), drink beers at beach huts, visit an old fort, chase cows on the beach (she wanted to photo document each one in Goa...and I think she came pretty close), and we even celebrated her birthday!!! It was funny to see her react when people kept coming up to us asking if they could take pictures with us. I think at one point we had a group of 40 surrounding us….we are a pretty big deal. I feel rejuvenated after getting to spend so much time with such a fun and wonderful person who took the time to fly all the way over here to visit. I have some really fun trips coming up including a beach trip this weekend to Thirvananthapuram...which I can pronounce.

All pictures were taken by Caitlin








(just chasing come cows)


(celebrating Cait's birthday with our new friends)







No comments: