Friday, July 2, 2010

Clearly...

The other day our group decided to visit the city of Fort Kochi to eat a decent dinner and have a few drinks. Fort Kochi is known for the famous Chinese fishing nets which are amazing to watch. However, we were more interested in acquiring food so we didn’t stop to take pictures. We found a fun place right outside the boat ferry where we could sit outdoors and order a feast of food/drinks.

(Knock Out Beer)

Menus are typically in English, but is quiet interesting to read some of the descriptions of “American Food”.

(thank goodness that was clarified)

We all had great time eating, drinking, and relaxing by the water. Tomorrow we will be celebrating July 4th complete with fireworks and Pizza Hut at a friend's apartment. I'm sure it will prove to be an amazing time and I promise to post pictures!!

3 comments:

Karin said...

I am in tears right now. I have no idea why but that menu is maybe the funniest thing I have ever seen. I hadn't even read your commentary before I saw the picture and lost it. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Since I am still pregnant (oh yes, yes I am) there were likely to be tears either way today- glad they are tears of laughter.

Unknown said...

I just want you to know that I'm waiting on the photos you promised. Yup, still waiting.

epersing said...

Risking being totally obvious here I am going to go ahead and say that clearly was meant to say Celery. Was there in fact any celery in your Waldorf of Salad?